ABDULREDHA ABU ALHASSAN
Rail Planning and Projects Development, RTA
Abdulredha Abu Alhassan, the Executive Director of Rail Planning and Projects Development Department of the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) is a vibrant, enthusiastic person with superior managerial and organizational skills. Abdulredha is Holding B.Sc. Degree in Architecture, Faculty of Engineering, University of UAE, 1986.
Possessing unique skills with 32 Years of experience in Government and Rail Projects, qualified him to be one of the main key personnel supervising and leading two of the most awaited prestigious projects in the Emirate of Dubai; Dubai Metro and Dubai Tram. He was ranked 18 by Total Rail as one of The 50 World most influential Metro Industry Executives.
• Etihad Museum 2/12/2016
• RTA - Dubai Tram 11/11/2014
• RTA – Dubai Metro - Red Line 09/09/2009
• RTA – Dubai Metro - Green Line 09/09/2011
• Dubai Municipality - Over 200 Projects
• Member in the American Institute of Architects (AIA).
• Member in the Society of Engineering –UAE
• Member in the Architectural Heritage Society –UAE
• Member in the International Who is Who Historical Society Organization.