The President of the Portuguese Hospital Continuing Care Association,
President and founder of CERCITOP
Mr José Bourdain is the President of the Portuguese Hospital Continuing Care Association, President and founder of CERCITOP (Portugal's largest social solidarity cooperative whose job is to support people with disabilities) and the Manager of TourismForAll (tour operator who works tourism for people with disabilities).
Mr José Bourdain has a degree in Human Resources Management from Lusíada University of Lisbon (Universidade Lusíada de Lisboa) and a Master in Political Science from Institute of Social Sciences of the University of Lisbon (Instituto de Ciências Sociais da Universidade de Lisboa).
During his 31 years working with people with disabilities, he has a vast knowledge in this area, being regular in radios, televisions and various events on topics related to health and people with disabilities.
TourismForAll is a specialised Tour Operator that works to enable Accessible Tourism in Portugal and Spain.
We have a very good and complete structure because we belong to a non-governmental organization www.cercitop.org that owns hospitals, a clinic and homes for people with disabilities and also provides support for the elderly and disabled in the home.
We have a well-regarded and complete service to care.
TourismForAll can provide:
• information about local culture, leisure, nature, beaches, restaurants, etc. , everything needed and with all accessibility.
• we have several examples of programs all with accessibility, but we can also provide bespoke advice or service.
• caregivers (some of our drivers are also caregivers) and nurses.
• various equipment to support people with special needs, to put up a hospital bed in a hotel room as an example. Please see our work https://www.tourism-for-all.com/en/servico/40/accessible-and-senior-tourism/3
• clients can also do various activities such as parachute jumping, diving, slide, etc.
• a vast fleet of vehicles. From 9 seats up to 53 seats.